The Oliver B. Spellman Law Library at Southern University Law Center in beautiful Baton Rouge, Louisiana seeks a collaborative and service-oriented professional to join our team as Systems Librarian. The deadline for applications is March 31.
- Master’s in Library Science or its equivalent; Juris Doctor or Computer Science degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Library office procedures, practices, and equipment
- Proficient in use of MS Office, with emphasis Publisher, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years work experience where office operations, procedures, managing, training with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with Integrated Library Systems and their inner working within a law library or in an academic library setting
Interested applicants should submit the attached application, cover letter, resume, and the names and contact information of three references to:
Director of Library Services
Southern University Law Center
Oliver B. Spellman Law Library
P.O. Box 9294, Baton Rouge, LA 70813
Submit application via email to email@example.com
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
Criminal background check and reference verification is required.Southern University and A& M College is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, visit: http://vsquask.subr.edu/jobs/Lists/Jobs%20Import/DispForm.aspx?ID=2955